Water Proofing Compound
A SAN RAKSHAK - Weather Protector
|Packaging Size||2 Kg(1+1kg), 4 Kg(2+2kg), 10 Kg(5+5kg), 20 Kg(10+10kg))|
|Features||- Its economical and very easy to apply - Water Resistant,Heat Resistant and Fire Resistant -|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
“A SAN” RAKSHAK is a polyurethane based water proofing compound used for concrete Roofs, Structures & Steels etc.
It is a two-pack synthetic water proofing system.
“A SAN” RAKSHAK easily absorbed by the concrete and forms an integral part of the surface. It acts as a binder and seals the porosity of the concrete. It provides complete freedom from seepage of water and thus protects and adds to the life of valuable structures. It has a Insulating properties and does not allow the outside heat to come inside.
- Water/Weather Protector
- UV Resistant
- Insulation Properties
- Insulation Properties
- Acoustic Properties
- Termite, Bacteria & germs proof
- Concrete Life enhancer
EASE OF APPLICATION
“A SAN” RAKSHAK is very easy to apply-
- No heating is required
- No expertise required like in conventional bitumen based water proofing system as no pre-heating is involved
- Adhesion is excellent
- Required little labour and can be applied very fast
AREA OF APPLICATION:-
Roofing surfaces of
-Concrete sheets hangers
-Tin sheets over industrial establishments
- R.C.C. Water Storage TanksR.C.C. Slab on roof tops
- Both concrete and R.C.C. Swimming Pools
- Joints near parapet walls and drainage pipes
- Gaps between old and new construction
- Jointing Stone Slabs, Syprex Slabs etc.
- Both vertical and horizontal cavities and cracks in the concrete surface
- In bathrooms and kitchens as a waterproofing compound
- Its economical and very easy to apply
- Water Resistant, Heat Resistant and Fire Resistant
- Last Decades- has a life span of 20+ years
- Does not crack
- Excellent insulation properties
- Does not add to the heart absorption capacity of the concrete surface when the applied coating is of light shades
- Abrasion Resistant
- No Fire Hazard during application
- Work can be staggered
- Unexpected interruptions due to inclement weather can be accommodated
- Can be reapplied over the initial layer
- No problem due to excess application
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY
-Clean and dry the surface, and make it completely free from dust, grease & Moisture.
-Mix components A and B thoroughly in equal quantity.
-Apply the mixture as first coat on surface either by brush or spray.
-Apply second coat in across direction on same surface after a gap of 8–10 Hrs.
-Let it dry for 24 Hrs.
AVAILABLE PACKING SIZES
2 to 20 KG
The material must be stored in dry place in air tight container
Moisture contamination impair the properties and should be carefully avoided.
Shelf life :6 Months (Minimum)
Pot life :½ hour (Maximum)